Friday, July 23, 2010

What’s It All About?

So what is this blog really going to be about? I'm really still deciding.

I'm the kind of person that loves to do things myself. I've always taken things apart to find out how they work (sorry about all the pens and clocks, mom) and I like to sometimes save money by doing repairs, fixes, builds, etc myself. Sometimes, they even look professional.

I like to take materials that you "are not supposed to use that way" and use them that way. So, I am thinking that is going to be the heart and soul of this blog. Just the redneck repairs, kludges, builds that I have done and how I did them. Maybe it will help out someone else. Maybe someone will tell me a better way of doing it. Who knows.

Still it all depends on me getting off my behind and doing this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment